Soccerstats is a football website that provides football fans with results and statistics of national as well as international competitions around the globe. There are over 250 competitions from close to 100 countries listed on the site.
- League statistics
- Sports news
- Statistics trends
- Detailed information about players
- Detailed information about teams
- Coach information
- Referee information
- Insider information
- Tournaments record
- Player's transfer history
- YouTube chanel
- Languages EN
SoccerStats Sport Statistics
- League standings
- Top scorer statistics
- Form tables
- Scoring statistics
- Goal times
- Statistical Previews
- Attendance statistics
Soccerstats users access sports statistics by exploring its four main menus namely ‘Home’, ‘Leagues, ‘Matches’ and ‘Stats’.
The ‘Home’ page provides users with an overview of the information contained in other sections of the site like statistical overviews, league statistics, team statistics, international competitions, player statistics, and national leagues. Users can access detailed information in these sections using the links provided on the overviews.
This button opens a page containing league statistics. A detailed list of leagues featured on the site, complete with the country where they are played, games played, wins, draws, loses and much more is displayed when one goes to this menu.
On this page, users can view match schedules by clicking on the competition of their choice.
Users can view team statistics by clicking on this button and specifying the competitions whose statistics they wish to view.
The data availed on Soccerstats is largely focused on teams. However, league level statistics are available and are presented in the form of standings and form tables. On the homepage, users will be able to find links to different statistics such as latest match statistics, league statistics, and team statistics.
League Statistics at SoccerStats
Soccerstats provides comprehensive statistics about football leagues that can give fans interesting insights about the football world. One of the main menus that soccerstats has on the home page is ‘Leagues’. When a user clicks this menu, they are able to access league statistics for about 98 countries.
- Name of the league including country of competition
- Number of matches played in the league
- Home wins percentage
- Draw percentage
- Away wins percentage
- Average goals for each game played in the league
- Home goals average score per game
- Away goals average scored per game
- Percentage of matches that scored more than 1.5 goals
- Percentage of matches that scored more than 2.5 goals
- Percentage of matches that scored more than 3.5 goals
- Percentage of matches where both teams scored goals
From the ‘Leagues’ page, soccerstats users can explore more about each league appearing on the list by clicking the host country’s name. This opens up to a page containing information about the specific league. Some of the information users will find on this page a table showing team standing – complete with a wide range of team-specific statistics like:
- Number of games the team has played in the current season
- Number of games the team has won, lost and drawn
- The number of points the team has accumulated that season
- Results from the last six games the team played in chronological order
- Statistics on upcoming games with points per game calculated based on their home results for the hosting team and away results for the visiting team
- A form table showing half time and full-time scores for the last 8 matches
Other statistics that users will find on the soccerstats premier league page include:
- A list of other football competitions played in the country hosting the league
- Results of league matches played recently
- Overall league statistics including the percentage of completed matches, percentage of overall home wins, draws and away wins, results analysis including scoring patterns, and goal times.
SoccerStats Team Information
On the home page, soccerstats has a section on team statistics. However, in this section, the website only highlights featured teams from different league competitions – about 8 of them. Users can click on the team they want to learn about and get more statistics about the team’s performance from a dedicated page. Based on statistics available on team pages, soccerstats focuses on analyzing team performance.
- Results for the current season
- Statistics for home and away advantage
- Details on correct results for the team’s home and away fixtures
- League matches played so far in the current season compared to previous seasons
- Team standing on the league competition table
- Team scoring statistics and goal margins
- Analysis of goal types – whether they were winners, conceded goals or equalizers
- Defense vs offense table
- Half time statistics
- Number of goals scored by the team every 15 minutes in matches played in the current season
Soccerstats displays information for the current season when a user visits a team statistics page. However, the website has a menu that allows users to view statistics from other seasons. To do this, users have to go to the seasons’ menu located on the top left – just next to the competition title, below the page title, in this case, ‘Arsenal Statistics’, and select the season whose statistics they wish to view.
Though users may not find a direct link to statistics of all teams from the soccerstats homepage, there is an option to do this from a dedicated team statistics page. For instance, from Arsenal’s statistics page, users can use the down menus labeled ‘other competitions’ and ‘teams’ to view statistics about other competitions and the respective teams that play in those competitions.
Despite providing comprehensive statistics about team performance, soccerstats users will not be able to get the following information about teams from this website:
- Details about the club
- Current players in the team
- Demographics of the players in the team
- Transfer of players
- Team manager and their history in managing teams
Coach and Referee information
Soccerstats does not provide any statistics about referees or coaches. This makes it impossible for users to analyze their performance. Information about referees could be found at Soccerbase.
Soccerstats championship data makes it easy for users to see trends in different football competitions that take place across the globe. Some of the trends that users will be able to establish from the statistics available on soccerstats include:
Team performance trends: There are several ways Soccerstats provides team performance trends. On the homepage, the website features a section called ‘Statistical Previews’. Here, visitors can click on a featured match and view a detailed analysis of the team’s performance, and even compare their performance. A match specific page opens, allowing users to view the following information:
Match results for the two teams starting with the most recent games
Results of matches that both teams have played both at home and away
- Goals scored per match
- Leading during the first half
- Scoring goals in the second half
- Scoring before the opposing team
- Scoring in both first and second half
- Goals conceded in each match
- Opponents scoring first
- Conceding in both first and second half
- Failing to score
- Losing at half time
- Team standing in the league when playing at home and away
Match outcome scenarios – explain what would happen should either of the team win, lose or draw in the match during the season under review.
Top scorer trends: From the information available on player statistics, soccerstats users may be able to establish which teams tend to have top scorers, compare the consistency of top scorers across seasons, and even determine the possibility of players scoring in games played at home or away based on previous performance.
Players Information at SoccerStats
Soccerstats does provide information about players. However, the information provided about players is not detailed and is limited to top scorers only. On its homepage, the website has a section called ‘Player Statistics‘.
Here, the website provides competition based links to statistics on top scorers in leagues that are featured on the homepage. For each featured league, users are able to access a dedicated page with statistics of top scorers in the league featuring the following information:
- Name of the player
- The team or club the player plays for
- Total goals scored by the player in the current season
- Number of goals scored in matches played at home
- Number of goals scored in matches played away
- Number of goals scored by the player every 15 minutes of the game
- When the player last scored a goal
- Goals scored by the player as a percentage of the total goals scored by the team
From the dedicated player statistics page, users can view top scorer statistics from competitions and teams of choice by going to the ‘other competitions’ and ‘teams’ menus at the top of the page. Also, users can view player statistics for other seasons by selecting the season they wish to view from the season’s menu on the top left.
Based on the statistics available on soccerstats, the following information about players is not available to users:
- Names of players and their transfer history
- Nationality and age of players
- Number of red or yellow cards issued to players
- The positions players in the team e.g. midfielder, defender or goalkeeper
This information could be found at TransferMarkt
Soccerstats do not provide sports news, interviews, insider information or gossips to users. One of the best sources of sports news is Goal.
Soccerstats does not have a TV and Youtube Channel.
Soccerstats is only available in the English language